Stereotypical starting a blog post

Casually standing in the middle of a river- forcing my husband to take a picture of me


 Ok.... here we go


I had debated doing some sort of blog over the years. Typically when I am researching a trip I use a lot of travel blogs for tips and ideas and I've always thought it would be fun to do. 

I'm not a huge fan of Facebook and I wanted to come up with some sort of medium to share pictures stories etc with selective friends/family. This is a big transition time for Max and I so now seemed like a good time to give this a try. My goal is to post every week for a year and see if I like it or not/ if anyone actually reads it or not. 

I don't have any specific plans. I just plan on posting about whatever we are doing, things I'm making or random things that I like. 

Thanks in advance for reading and supporting! 


Changes are ahead for us- our first house on the market! Bittersweet moment 

Comments

Popular Posts