One Year of Blogging




One Year of Blogging! 

Oh my goodness- I can't believe it has been a year since I started this journey! So much has happened this year and I am so proud of myself that I posted every week for one year. This post is to celebrate how far we've come and to look back at our highlights of the past year. Starting from here on out I am going to try to post twice a month rather than every week. This is because I finally got a job officially as a nurse practitioner and because we are going to become parents in July so I don't think we will be as productive and I want to make attainable goals. 

April 2021

Last April we put our house on the market in preparation for our move- it sold very quickly and suddenly this whole life change started to feel real. Also we travelled to Galena, IL with my parents. My mom and I loved goat yoga! 

May 2021

In May 2021 I graduated with my DNP from the University of Illinois Chicago. The rest of the month was spent busily packing and studying to take boards. 


June 2021

In June we had our last day at work and we officially left our house and moved to Washington state. We took a two week road trip and explored many national parks. 




July 2021

In July we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary! We had a fun weekend trip and went hiking in Mt Baker National Forest. We also started new travel RN jobs this month and worked on improving our new house. 


August 2021 

In August we purchased a new car- 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. We gave up Max's car when we left Illinois and had been functioning with just one car. Thankfully Max has a motorcycle which helped us out a lot until we were able to save up some money to purchase our first car together. 


September 2021 

In September I turned 30 years old (sob!). My parents flew in to see our new house and we explored Seattle with them.  We also went to the Washington State Fair for the first time 


October 2021 

In October we flew to Illinois for a wedding and to see family. We also went to the Northwest Oktoberfest! 

November 2021

In November we worked on our house and took a weekend trip to Seattle. 


December 2021 

In December we took a weekend trip to Leavenworth Washington and had a wonderful time celebrating christmas and playing with reindeer. We also flew home and announced to our family and friends that we are going to be parents in July 2022. 



January 2022

In January we travelled to the Big Island of Hawaii with my friend and her family. We had a wonderful time relaxing and exploring. 





February 2022

In February we travelled to Arizona over Valentines day weekend and explored Saguaro National Park with my parents. Later that month Max's parents visited and we explored Snoqualmaie Falls. 

March 2022 

In March we worked hard on redoing our bathrooms. At the end of the month we travelled to Illinois for a wedding and had our first baby shower. 






So much has happened this year but there is still so much more to come. I'm so proud of myself for keeping up with this blog and hope to continue it for many years to come. 






































 

Comments

Popular Posts